Monday, November 19, 2012

LADY IN ALL BLACK

This blog post is actually long overdue. I have been meaning to share pictures of my new favorite jacket. First of all its leather and I never thought of myself in a leather jacket non the less I came across this jacket and fell INLOVE with it. I give props to the person who sketched it,I can literally wear it in four different ways if not more. I love designers who actually think about the apparel they are constructing for us everyday ladies.

When I took pictures of this outfit it finally hit me that I now know my style of dressing. I call it "lady swagg" lol. Anyway you will notice that I am overly obsessed with shopping at Love culture. When I first got here Forever 21 was my store but the day I set foot in Love Culture all was forgotten. I even prefer Love Culture over H&M(do you disagree?).

Enjoy the all black outfit.

Wedges: Love Culture
Leather Jacket: Love Culture
Little Black dress: given to me by my cousin Lerato years back. She bought it at Legit(my cousin's style is AMAZING!)
Bag: Michael Kors
Blue hand accessory : I forgot where I bought it but isn't it quite something?

No comments:

Post a Comment