Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Goodbye anything to do with summer

I was really happy when I saw the sun come out today and decided I'd let my summer items come out to play for the last time. It's getting chilly now and last week Wednesday it even snowed a bit :O I was so happy! But I hate winter,it means layers and layers of clothes and jackets that aren't always fashionable but keep you warm.

Oh and I finally got my Michael Kors bag (happy dance) so I decided to pair it with a few items I love before going out.

Bag: Michael Kors(MK)
Top: Bebe
Jeans: Villa
Shoes: Love culture
Cat eye polka dot glasses: online at amazon.com
Accessories: Forever21
Red lipstick: Mac ;-)

And I'm still rocking the blonde hair I love so dearly! I'm thinking of cutting it shorter though because its so hard for me to maintain the length.

Enjoy your week! And if your in South Africa I envy you,enjoy summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment