Friday, November 30, 2012

Urban vs Urban Outfitters

Is this the same shop? Urban in South Africa boats more nonchalant blues and browns yet Urban Outfitters here in the states has a more variety in colour. Is this the same store?

Honestly I am too lazy to google and find out. I have been stuck in bed since thanksgiving due to a cold. Thanksgiving was off the chaing(no I don't usually write like that lol). I woke up the next day feeling a bit ill but I doubt I can blame the "soul food". The weather change is getting the best of me and I really need to go out shopping for winter clothes,and mittens of course.

I found myself on my iPad about to shop online at Urban Outfitters when I recalled a Sales Assistant interview I had at the Urban Clothing store back in South Africa which I dint bag(but hey look at me now,I'm in the states). Anyway my next post will probably be about the attire I bought at Urban Outfitters and by then I will have been more informed about whether or not they are the same store.

Xoxox Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment