Monday, November 5, 2012

Michael Kors handbags (MK)

On Saturday I decided to go out with a friend to the city just for a brief outing. Besides going to the love park in Philadelphia city,having a chai latte at Starbucks and a sandwich at Cosi restaurant we decided to do a little shopping. In the midst of our shopping rounds I spotted the most beautiful black leather handbag. A handbag designed by Mr Michael Kors. I immediately fell in love with the bag so I thought that I should blog some Michael Kors hand bags. Enjoy :)

2 comments:

  1. Michael Kors is a freaken genius!!! OK OK, you loove his bags, thanx, we do too! Lol. But we wanna see more outfit posts! Don't be greedy with those gorgeous pieces that you bagging in The States ya know? +pouts+

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol once I get a good camera,pictures will be flooding in ;-)

    ReplyDelete