Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Prints /Art/ Philadelphia Centre City

Welcome to my home! Well if it isn't Philly Phil.

I have lived here so long that it's starting to feel like home now. I don't even use the GPS when I drive,if I get lost I figure it out(just like I'd do when in Pretoria).

This past weekend I went to a cluster meeting with my fellow Au Pairs and we went to see some mural Art tour. It was really interesting(some of the art was rather too gay).

I met a French Au Pair,Sabrina. French people can really dress,I love her jacket,I couldn't stop staring at it. My friend Nash showed off her sexy perfect legs! I don't understand how ones legs can look so perfect *sigh*.

And well I wore prints and polo's you know "to blend in with the art" lol. Here are a few pictures. I always love taking pictures at The Love Park,it's my favorite spot in Philly Centre City.

Oh we also went on the subway but I think I prefer the Gautrain(although I have been hearing that the standards of the Gautrain have lowered)

No comments:

Post a Comment