Sunday, April 7, 2013

Formal Affair

When I was styling this outfit I thought about my mom. Gosh I miss her. So I decided to dedicate this blog post to my Mommy :)

It's been a while since I wore something formal so I was really excited to combine these items. My mom is a very classy lady and I absolutely LOVE how she dresses. My mom is so classy she even once wanted to wear heels when we went to visit my brother at bush school,my dad and I had to convince her to wear running shoes lol.

I have that "when I grow up I want to dress like my mom" mindset.

Watch her cry when she reads this post haha!

Polka Dot cat-eye's: amazon.com - I was spotting unique-for a lack of a better word "cool"- shades on other blogs so one night I decided to search online for different kinds of shades. I ended up on Amazon and purchased 5 kinds of shades. That's how I ended up with so many Amazon shades lol.

Top: Barefoot ( I love that store,I always find the best clothes there yet it's a retail outlet dedicated mostly for shoes)

Polka dot pencil Skirt: Mr Price (Oh how I miss Mr Price haha)

Shoes: Birthday gift from my host mom :D bought online www.gojane.com(you'll thank me later)

Bag: Tommy Hilfiger( another birthday gift from my dear friend Buhle,it's actually an IPad bag :D)

Love Rings+silver bracelet:Forever 21

Ps: you know how everyone has a signature pose? I've noticed that my signature pose is head facing down haha.


1 comment: