Friday, July 26, 2013

Good Bye Blog

Hey there

So I've sadly had to say good bye to my blog, I'm working on something else that really consumes all my time but is almost a lot like blogging, something I can only share later. I do hope ya'll will love it, will keep you posted.

But I will leave you with one more blog post, last weekend 19July 2013-21 July 2013 I attended the Mrs International Pageant in Chicago and I'm more than honored to say my mom was crowned Mrs UN South Africa and therefor could attend the pageant. She did really well and I'm so proud of her. Unfortunately she wasn't crowned Mrs International but she will always be Mrs UN South Africa and Queen of my heart.

A lot of people have asked me what the pageant is about, well firstly you have to be married lol and well its celebrating happily married women who strive to give back to the community representing a platform. My mother represents Human Trafficking and is an ambassador for it striving to give awareness of Human Trafficking and dealing with it. That is her main platform but she is also a counselor at a crisis centre and works at a girls shelter,really the list goes on as she is an outstanding woman. Other finalists were ambassadors for breast cancer,dealing with burns, unique diseases etc.

Here are a few pictures.

I miss blogging so much but I just can't right now. Lots of Love!

Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment