Monday, February 4, 2013

Yellow Mellow

I told myself that I won't shop for another month,all that changed when I saw these beautiful yellow wedge heels . I absolutely love them!

I am at the point where I don't know what to do with my hair so I am constantly wearing beanies hoodies etc :(. I dyed it a dark red in early January but now I am so over it. Any suggestions on what to do next with my hair? Except braids,I really am scared of braiding my hair(personal confession lol. Braids are really sore and I almost always cry when I get my hair braided. I think I braid once a year if not once every two years lol)

I love yellow outfits especially when my brother wears yellow,it bursts out an inner glow.

Today I am officially 20years old and 1month ;-).

Heels: Barefoot
Jersey: Mr Price
Black and white Jeans: H&M
Bag: Target(another recent purchase lol,I couldn't help it it was on sale )
Glasses: Local Thrift store
Necklace : Flee Market in New Jersey
Beanie: H&M

Till next time fellow Bloggers xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Oh Hell Yeah Pearly. Would have liked to see a side view of your shoes though ;)

    ReplyDelete