Sunday, October 14, 2012

How high thou art?!

Fellow fashion bloggers, my sincere apologies for not posting so often. I've been caught up with life in America and although I've shopped so much I still haven't had time to take a picture of my fav items, I promise I will soon.

Anyway I have an obsession with heels and I recently became addicted to surfing the net looking for my "expensive" shoe that I will be saving for as a birthday present for myself(no its not vain lol) anyway I caught myself having a countdown of the top 5 must buys by every lady in her lifetime.

5. Prada : I used to hear the Prada label and obviously after watching the movie The Devil Wears Prada I dreamed of having a pair. However I noticed that Prada is all just about the name,their shoes aren't that great buy hey,it's Prada right?!

4.Jimmy Choo: this name is most definitely associated with footwear,especially footwear with class and maturity. But that's the thing,I am looking for a shoe I can wear at any occasion. I would love a Jimmy Choo BUT it is not at the top of my list.

3.Yves Saint Laurent : Ahh the YSL their clothing and shoes make me smile. The only reason they bag the number 3 spot over the Jimmy Choo is because I found a shoe I like more than a Jimmy Choo shoe.Others may disagree with me and put Jimmy Choo at number 3.

2. Christian Louboutin: Ahh the king of shoe making. Doesn't every girl just die for a Louboutin? Ohhh yes, every who's who owns a pair and I must say the shoes are really flawless,oh and extremely princey. The red sole has been copied by many shoe makers yet nothing beats the trill of owning an original Christian Louboutin.

AND NUMBER 1: Giuseppe Zanotti...see the thing with this shoe label is that the name is not as famous as the shoes. I honestly have no idea how to pronounce the name BUT oh boy I probably could sketch a Zanotti shoe anytime. What made me fall in love with their shoe is the heel of their wedges which is almost non existent.i absolutely love their wedges and ultimately decided I will go for a Zanotti over a Louboutin.

3 comments:

  1. Na ah honey. You owe it to you SA readers to have REGULAR posts ok!!! oh and DO BUY yourself a pair of Loubies for your birthday! Cu'maan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and it's pronounced Gizepy. I'm pretty sure you can pronounce Zanotti :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the pronunciation :)... I know Loubz r gorgeous but DAMN Zanotti wedges are a must have.

      Delete